Data Outsourcing India recognizes that individuals or firms with whom we conduct business value their privacy. However, in order to conduct global business in this increasingly electronic economy, the collection of personal information is often necessary and desirable. It is DOI's goal to balance the benefits of e-commerce with the right of individuals or firms to prevent the misuse of their personal information.
The Collection of Personal Information
DOI may request personal information from you, such as your name, e-mail address, company name or telephone number. Your response to these enquiries is strictly voluntary. DOI uses this information for purposes to assist you in your business and assisting in order processing. In general, you can visit our site without revealing any personal information.
Collecting Domain Information
We collect domain information (e.g. IP address and referring URLs) as part of its analysis of the use of this site. This data enables us to become more familiar with which customers visit our site, how often they visit and what parts of the site they visit most often. DOI uses this information to improve its web-based offerings. This information is collected automatically and requires no action on your part.
Disclosure to Third Parties
Data Outsourcing India will protect all sensitive data and information with extra care. The sensitive information includes social security numbers, credit card information and financial data such as salary-specific information etc. which becomes known to us in execution of work or otherwise. This information will not be disclosed to any third party other than when required by the law of the land.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Compliance
We are a GDPR compliant company and therefore comply with all data protection rules and regulations strictly. DOI is committed to protect the privacy and personal data of its customers, partners, and website users.
- If you’re a European resident, you are authorized to access the personal information we hold about you or your company. Also, you may ask us to correct, update and delete your business or personal information.
- We will not share your personal information with third parties for any misuse, marketing purpose and unauthorized access.
- On your request, we will provide you e-copies of records, files, documents, etc. collected, processed and stored while working on your project, before deletion.
- DOI uses industry-standard SSL certificates to encrypt website traffic to safeguard all data sent and received.
- At DOI, we use and store your data according to the GDPR and take stringent manual and electronic security measures to prevent your data or information from being accessed by unauthorised individuals.
You can CONTACT US at any time with queries regarding your IT outsourcing needs as we provide 24×7 customer support.