Data Standardization Services
There is strong possibility of logical or structural data inconsistencies if you have database from live CRM or your database is created by merging diverse small data files. The data discrepancy example could be like ‘Director of Human Resources’ inputted in different ways including Director, Human Resources, Director of HR, DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCES, Director HR, Human Resources Director and HR Director. In essence, all titles are same but according to ‘search string’ these are all different values.
The different versions of the same information affect stability of the data structure and when your in-house team or customers search on database, it gives them incomplete list of information. At Data Outsourcing India, we help our clients to maintain the integrity of their data by cleaning, formatting, standardizing, verifying and validating data. With our data standardization and data normalization services, we not only help you in keeping your data consistent and clear but also assist you in managing how database search result appears for critical business decisions.
As a part of our data standardization services, we perform:
Our data standardization professionals have years of experience in dealing with different type of data normalization projects. We employ state-of-the-art data scrubbing, data matching and de-duplication techniques to make your data clean and consistent. Here is a partial list of activities, we perform while data standardization process:
- Proper case formatting (e.g. "john" and "JOHN" become "John")
- Job titles standardization (e.g. "Dir. of Marketing", "Marketing Director" and "Dir. of Mktg")
- State and country values standardization (e.g. "New York", "NY" and "ny")
- Address values standardization (e.g. "Street", "St." and "st")
- Prefix values standardization (e.g. "Doctor", "Dr." and "dr")
- Normalization of supplier and manufacturer data
- Business and financial data normalization
- Standardizing contact numbers
- Product data standardization (e.g. Ids, Names, Model Numbers)
Why outsource data standardization services to us?
When you outsource data standardization or data normalization services to Data Outsourcing India, we spend proper time to understand your end-to-end business needs. With in-depth understanding, we offer our clients better solutions at cost-effective prices. The following are some key benefits, which you gain with us:
- Increased focus on functional areas
- Enhanced usability of content
- Access to superior project management
- Access to trained professionals and cutting edge technology
- Assurance of quality
- More than 65% saving on operational cost
- Flexibility to manage varied workloads
- Total data security
- Comprehensive data standardization competencies
- Quick turnaround without compromising on quality
As a leading data standardization company in India, we offer end-to-end support to our clients worldwide. Here are some more reasons on why you should opt our services.
We work in multiple shifts and have presence in multiple locations that enable us to handle big data standardization projects effortlessly and we can easily scale up and trim down team size within a short notice.
Data Standardization Specialists
We have highly skilled data standardization experts in our team who can deliver the outstanding data standardization services ahead of schedule every time with maximum accuracy.
Flexible Pricing Plans
We offer all our clients flexible price models which suit their business needs and budget. You can pay us per hour, per month, per record / line / page and per task basis.
Secure Data Transfer
When you choose us to outsource data standardization services, you are assured of secure data transfer. Our professionals use encrypted email, secure FTP and cloud storage service for file transfer.
You can CONTACT US at any time with queries regarding your data standardization and data normalization outsourcing needs as we provide 24×7 customer support.